Dinosaur Gummy Candy Lab
Tasty Triceratops! Scrumptious Stegosaurus! Toothsome Pterodactyl! Whip up your own delicious dinosaur-shaped gummies! As you prepare these yummy treats, you’ll investigate the chemistry related to candy making and explore fundamental STEM concepts such as measurements, conversions, temperature reading, phases of matter, the scientific properties of natural polymers, and more. The kit includes all the food ingredients needed to whip up a gelatin mixture, which you pour into the included mold to form eight different dino shapes: Tyrannosaurus rex, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Plesiosaur, and Brachiosaurus. A specially designed recipe and custom tooling help ensure successful results and great-tasting gummies in two yummy flavors: purple mixed berry and green watermelon. You can even add citric acid to make sour gummies! Make up to 72 gummies with the ingredients and tools included!
- Make up to 72 delicious and fun dinosaur-shaped gummy candies!
- Kit includes all food ingredients need to make a gelatin mixture in two yummy flavors and colors: purple mixed berry and green watermelon; add citric acid for sour gummies!
- The gummy mold includes 8 different dino shapes: T. rex, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Plesiosaur, and Brachiosaurs
- Investigate the chemistry of candy making and fundamental STEM concepts like measurements, conversions, phases of matter, polymers, and more.
- A wholesome, fun, educational activity that kids will enjoy and adults can feel good about giving!